1. My letter to the editor was published in this week's Maine Sunday Telegram (dunno how long that link is good for, sorry).
2. I'm Seeing Someone. I don't even think we share any exes.
3. I have been invited to be a monthly lesbian radio correspondent on our local college radio station. I'll be talking with the producer about details this week and you know I won't be able to shut up about it once I know more. Being a lesbian radio correspondent makes me feel like I should get a fedora, but I'm not sure why that is.
4. I picked 6 quarts of strawberries this weekend, while eating roughly half that many in the field where we picked them. Tonight: making jam with one of my favorite people in the entire universe while listening to a song about strawberry jam.
5. I don't have to work tomorrow, so I'm going to go to a kid-friendly queer BBQ and then elbow strangers for a piece of the Hill from which to watch the big loud sparkly lights.