for a free and sustainable future
August 19-26 in
A participatory community gathering
Workshops, discussions, & skillshares
Kids workshops & Activities
Campfires, swimming, music & art
Lots of fun & free healthy food
Participating rain or shine!
- Do-it-yourself skillshares
- Sustainable living skills & wild crafting
- Biodiversity & environmental protection
- Indigenous struggles
- Race, gender, sex and sexuality
- Capitalism and class
- Political prisoners: struggles & support
- Unschooling & youth empowerment
- Alternative Building & more!
- Music, Bartering, Building, Performance and Celebration
- Building a Yurt in Celebration of Patrikya, a center of Burdock who passed on this spring. All week long-bring skills and materials.
Community Dinner & Jam in Honor of Patrikya: August 21st 6pm-10pm: Come enjoy food, music and celebrate the life of Patrikya.
Barter Fair! Saturday August 23rd from 1-4pm Bring crafts,medicine, food, clothing, books or anything else you want to trade.
Open Mic (less) Night: Friday Night August 22nd
Burdock Cabaret: Performance, Puppetry, Circus Shows & Music on Saturday Night August 23rd
Suggested Donation of $5 per day or pay what you can (no one turned away for lack of money)- includes all camping, food, workshops, and music.