Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Long Time, No...

It was a fantastic weekend. I really do love Pride.

Here's proof. If it's in print it must be true, right?

But, in my line of work, it's also a spectacularly busy time, and today is my first whole day off since the beginning of June. I can't decide whether to sleep or go to the beach or mop the floor--all sorely neglected for a while. I suspect that all three will happen at some point.

But best of all is the fact that my friend R is briefly in town from the west coast, and we're going to spend the afternoon together. R is one of my very favorite people ever-- we met when she offered to design a website for WT Chronicles several years ago (that long?!) and have been friends ever since. She's brilliant and funny and clever in that way that often makes my jaw drop with admiration and envy; I'm glad that she's returning to the northeast in the fall. That alone makes the tremendously unfair shortness of this visit bearable.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive