Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Back to You, Bob

And now for some news from the "Thank God They Figured THAT Out Department:"
South Portland officials last week unanimously passed an ordinance prohibiting people from having graffiti materials like broad-tipped markers or spray cans, even if they are not caught actually using them. (from mainetoday.com)
I bet the rest of the cities feel pretty stupid now that they know that the key to stopping graffiti is to ban markers and spray paint.

But what I want to know is, are they going to bust all the folks leaving Home Depot en route to home improvement projects?

Can I still buy the "marble effect" spray paint?

How about if I get a note from my mom saying that I'm really using it to paint the filing cabinet I picked up at bulky trash?

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive