Friday, March 02, 2007

Snow & Juice

So it's a snow day today for my daughter. Which means I get to stay home too. It breaks my heart. Hahahahah.

But it kind of sucks because later today I'm having a CT scan. Before the scan I have to fast, and then drink this stuff deliciously named Gastroview so that the docs can get a good look at my insides. I wish they'd give me a copy of the picture. I'd post it here.

Anyway, working makes fasting easier, because I'm not thinking about it. Now I'm going to have to watch the Disney channel all morning and try not to think about how empty the poor tummy is. And I love breakfast. I really do. Pancakes, cereal, eggs, waffles, bacon (mmm, especially bacon), english muffins, raisin toast, french toast, homefries... crap.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive