Monday, August 28, 2006

Internal Combustion

It's my last week here at work, and I'm spending the week getting my desk and everything in order so that someone else can come in and do my job.  I find it a little strange that I have feelings about this, since I have spent so much time complaining about it.  At the same time, I've worked here longer than I've ever worked anyplace else (3 years!) and I deeply, DEEPLY resist change on almost any level, so...
 
I started packing this weekend.  Only 33 days until the apartment must be empty [twitch, twitch].  Never too early to get started.
 
Also, said goodbye to goodbuddy Bec, who is off for west-coastian adventures.
 
So as a natural result of these changes (which, did I mention, I hate--not because they are not good, because they are, but just on principle) I'm coming down with something that makes me ache and sneeze and sweat.
 
Must. Hold. On. Until. October.  The moving and everything will be done then, and I can just try to settle.
 
Good lord, that's far away.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive